The general answer depends on what control plane software is taking care of
your Kafka deployment. You probably have a layer that launches Kafka
instances and monitors their health, right? If so, that layer should take
care of the mapping between instances and broker IDs and keep that in a
table persisted somewhere (e.g., DynamoDB).

Eno