Dear Team Member

Currently we are using Kafka 0.10.1, zookeeper 3.4.6 versions. In our project
we have to send bulk emails to customers for this purpose we are using Kafka
cluster setup.

But customers are getting same emails for roughly 30-40 times. This is very
worst thing. In this situation our consumer group is showing rebalancing. Might
be its could be reason ?????
Currently one topic we are using for this. We have 10 partitions and 10
consumers.
I hope we have enough partitions and consumer as well.
But I don’t know exactly number of partitions & consumer are required to
overcome this issue.

Can you please suggest us to fix this issue.

If anything changes required in Kafka side as well as consumer side??
How to stop rebalancing issue??????
Please suggest us, Thanks

Sent from Outlook.