Hi Richard,

If you are running Kafka > 1.0.0 the information you are looking for
is exposed by the Admin API, describeLogDirs method, or via CLI with
kafka-log-dirs.sh.
The metrics are also exposed by the dropwizard metrics reporter, e.g.
for Graphite:
kafkalog001.kafka.log.Log.partition.49.topic.__consumer_offsets.Size.value
1315862 1582578155

Gabriele

--
Gabriele