Thanks Gabriele, it turned out I didn't have that pattern deployed (facepalm).
After deploying it , worked right away.
Now I'm struggling with understanding the size metric. Do you know if
it's reporting the size (in bytes) of all segments for that
broker/topic/partition?

I'm trying to compare those values with the actual Log file, but
doesn't seems to match exactly.

Sorry for those questions, but can't find a good documentation and I'm
lost reading
core/src/main/scala/kafka/log/Log.scala

Thanks for your help.-

--