Hello,

We're currently trying to evaluate Mirrormaker 2.0 for future inter-cluster
replication, replacing our bespoke replicator. I understand that Mirrormaker
2.0 documentation is only slated to be released in Kafka 2.5.0, but I was
hoping that someone will know whether Mirrormaker 2.0 can be used to replicate
compacted topics? I am especially interested in the case where a cluster has
been off-line for a few hours and have to catch up via replication and the
topic has been compacted since it was last seen by the off-line cluster.

Thanks

Pirow Engelbrecht | Senior Design Engineer
Tel +27 12 678 9740 (ext. 9879) | Cell +27 63 148 3376

76 Regency Drive | Irene | Centurion | 0157<https://goo.gl/maps/v9ZbwjqpPyL2>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5FD0E.7B6D0750]<https://etion.co.za>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Etion-Limited-2194612947433812?_rdc=1&_rdr> |
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUY-5oeACtLk2uTsEjZCU6A> |