Hi all,

We have a Kafka Streams application which is showing high CPU usage. When
profiling the application we see that many of the hotspots are related to
RocksDB: flush, seek0, put iteratorCF and get methods.

We are using the default configuration for RocksDB. We read the documentation
but would like to ask some pointers in case CPU is the bottleneck.

We do a join and window step in our code. Commit interval is 1 second and we
have caching enabled and the max cache size is 512MB. We have 5 instances (6
CPU, 30 GB RAM).

Thank you!