Hello, I am trying to create a Stream that will accept the data from my topic
and be able to use the message keys in the stream as unique identifiers for the
sensors the data originated from. The data in the messages does not have
anything that would be able to identify which sensor it came from, hence trying
to get the keys used in the topic. I have seen various posts online about a
ROWKEY column, but that doesn't appear to be an option on my version at least.
I have had no success finding a way to incorporate the keys into my Stream and
was hoping I would be able to find some help here.

Thank you.

Kafka version 6.0.1

Andrew