The keys are already part of the stream. When you run builder.stream or
builder.table it returns a Stream<K,V> or a Table<K,V>. From there every
operation has a lambda that accepts both key and value. You can use map for
example to accept the key and do something with that. Let me know if you
have any other questions or if I didn't understand correctly.