From: sai chandra mouli <tsaimouli1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 2:35 AM
To: users@kafka.apache.org <users@kafka.apache.org>
Subject: Accessing TLS certs and keys from Vault into Kafka

Hello,

I have a use case where I am using a vault like ansible vault to encrypt
and store my SSL related files (certs and Keys) for other existing
applications. And I would like to know if it's possible to use the same
vault with Kafka SSL without creating jks, pkcs12 or pem files outside the
vault or additionally in the server.

Does the KIP 519 and related provide any help in this case?
If not, any suggestions on how I can achieve this?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Sai chandra mouli