hi all,

        i am looking for something which can be used to as a
link between GSM and IP. and have been thinking of
using SMS or WAP gateways for this. Is kannel the
right choice for me?

i had some basic doubts about kannel.

can kannel be used as a commercial gateway?

I dont want a fully implemented WAP and SMS gateway
for my application, i just want a link between GSM and
IP.

if i want to test kannel to act as a commercial SMS
and WAP gateway what all things do i need. like there
is something mentioned about SMS centres ( i don't
have much fundaes about how SMS works). Infact the
basic doubt is how do i get a wireless connectivety to
my PC running kannel gateway ( to make it act as an
SMS or WAP gateway)

is kannel implemented somewhere as a commercial
gateway?

eagerly waiting for a reply.

thanks

=====