Hello,
  I am using SMS service. I have deleted all the
 WAP files. I am using only SMPP part of it.
  I have configured it with --alloc=native as
  it was not working for more then 2-3 hours in
  another configuration and comming out by giving
  error.
  Now it works with 1 msg/sec or 10 msg/sec (any
  no of messages between this range) and gives
  error ("can not allocate memmory <any number>"
  "System error 11 : resource temporary unavailable");

  I am using kannel 1.2 version.
  Can you or any one tell me what could be the
  reason ?
  Thanks
   From
    Manish Khare