Sir,
  I do not think that is the reason as I have tested it
  with 1 message/second. I am using fakesmsc(Not of
  kannel). Even at 1 msg/sec it is givving same error.
  Can you please tell me which is the optimal rate
  of sending message to Kannel ? Should I use kannel's
  fakesmsc ?
  Has any one tested the optimal performance of Kannel ?
  Please reply soon.
  Thanks
  From
   Manish Khare