Dear users,

We have developed a SMSC and also implemented SMPP 3.4 protocol.
Now, we want to use kannel as a WAP Gateway. In test process, first, we
initiate SMSC and then according to configuration needed for kannel, we
run BearerBox and then WAP box. Bearerbox send a BIND_TRASMITTER and
BIND_RECEIVER message and SMSC responses correctly (I mean it responses with
BIND_TRANSMITTER_RESP and BIND_RECEIVER_RESP packets). But when we send a
SMS Message (according to GSM requirements), it doesn't answer correctly
and responses a GENERICK_NACK packet. I think everything is correct, but I
don't know what is wrong. Whould you please let me know what is the problem?

  Masoomeh Rudafshani
  Computer Eng. Dept.
  Sharif Univ. of Tech.
  Tehran, Iran