From: Oded Arbel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 3:36 PM
To: Avner Sternheim; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (no subject)

Your modem is set to store messages in to SIM memory instead of forwarding
the SM directly to Kannel. Currently kannel does not support "notifications"
of submition to SIM memory. you can either fix your init string to issue the
correct CNMI setting to cause the modem to delivery the SMs directly to the
TE (Kannel) or enable sim-buffering on the modem. please consult the
demonstration configuration files in the doc directory on how to do both.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Microsoft should switch to the vacuum cleaner business where people actually
want products that suck.