> I do some more testing later.

Hm, I have noticed another problem.

This is small part of my kannel.conf file:
        group = smsc
        smsc = smpp
        smsc-id = "mobi1"
        host = "...."
        port = 3740
        #receive-port =  3740

If I uncomment "receive-port" kannel tries to bind as receiver
too, and it succedes (gets a positive bind_receiver_resp).

Then (several seconds later)  it sends an enquire_link PDU, and also
succedes (gets a enquire_link_resp). But the next moment the
connection is broken, and I get:
        ERROR: SMPP: I/O error or other error. Re-connecting.
in the log. Then kannel reestablishes the connection and goes all
the same again.

I'm ataching part of the log, striped-off the other threads logs.

I'll also try to get the logs from my SMSC provider, but that
will have to wait till the next week (it a holiday here).

Everything works OK for the transmiter thread, no errors
whatsoever.

--
Damjan Georgievski              |           Дамјан Георгиевски
Skopje, Macedonia               |           Скопје, Македонија