Hi,

    I am using Kannel 1.1.5 and i use the url...
http://127.0.0.1:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?user=test&pass=test&to=999XXXX&text=h
ello

    I have written an application which does bulk messaging and hence sends
1000 sms at a time (one after the other). But the difficulty i am facing by
using this URL to submit to the kannel is that i have to open and close the
connection 1000 times.... is there a  way in which i have to open the
connection only once, submit all my sms and then finally close the
connection. Currently, becoz of opening and closing connection
everytime.....i am facing critical performance degradation.

    Thanx in advance

Chirag