On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 04:52, Chirag wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am using Kannel 1.1.5 and i use the url...
> http://127.0.0.1:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?user=test&pass=test&to=999XXXX&text=h
> ello
>
>     I have written an application which does bulk messaging and hence sends
> 1000 sms at a time (one after the other). But the difficulty i am facing by
> using this URL to submit to the kannel is that i have to open and close the
> connection 1000 times.... is there a  way in which i have to open the
> connection only once, submit all my sms and then finally close the
> connection. Currently, becoz of opening and closing connection
> everytime.....i am facing critical performance degradation.

i guess you could send multiple to's using space or you can compile it
with --enable-docs --enable-drafts, check the post-xml information and
send multiple <da>.

I've sent 200k, 10k at each post (I got http timeout with 100k)

Could you please try it and see if everything is ok with you ?
Specially, check if access.log contains as many messages as the ones you
sent...