Yup, we are heading to next telepath rel. Hope this is fixed.

 The incativity timeout is set, we use this because if the
 network link ever goes down for a few seconds, the procesess
 atending the ESME keeps on running on the SMSC, thus any
 further BIND from the ESME would be useless until
 this process is either killed or die with the timeout.