Just for adding a line of text ? I hope you are joking.

To do it externally is not terribly complicated - write a web script (for example)
that will accept the HTTP calls from Kannel, get the appropriate url from the content
provider, and add a line at the top of the content '<?xml encoding="iso-8859-9"?>'
before sending the content back to Kannel. inside Kannel, you can do the same by
finding where the call ot the XML parser and doing an octstr_insert with the same line
on the data.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"All you need to make a movie is a girl and a gun"
    -- Jean Luc Godar