>From what I'm reading there :
<snip>
If there is no encoding declaration, then the input has to be in either UTF-8 or
UTF-16,
</snip>

Then there is no way to support your content w/o seriously patching libxml2. not
withstanding, of course, the fact that libxml2 does not internally support ISO-8859-9
- that problem is easy to solve by compiling libxml2 with iconv (which may already be
so on your system).

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Felicity : "Will eight o'clock be ok ? great !", writing in her diary , "Wendsday..
8.. Noel.. sex.. Great !"