I'm now using AT2 and modemtype = auto and everything seems to be OK.
Thanks everyone for your help.

Kenn

-----Original Message-----
From: Oded Arbel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 August 2002 09:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Can't receive SMS with TC35 modem

the modems.conf file bundled with Kannel states the TC35 modem-type as
siemens_tc35 and not as you have written. possibly this is the problem ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservations.
        -- Elton Trueblood

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com