Antwort auf Mail von Oded Arbel vom 28.08.2002 09:48:03:

Hi,

>the modems.conf file bundled with Kannel states the TC35 modem-type as
>siemens_tc35 and not as you have written. possibly this is the
>problem ?

of course this is different to the original file. But while I was testing I
tried nearly every setting. This is the part of my modem.conf:

******
group = modems
id = siemens-tc35  <-----!!!!
name = "Siemens TC35"
detect-string = "SIEMENS"
detect-string = "TC35"
init-string = "AT+CNMI=1,2,0,0,1"
speed = 19200
#enabled-hwhs = "AT\\Q3"
need-sleep = true
******

So although it's different it makes sense, because I changed both ;). But
only the setting of the speed to 19200 fixed made my TC35 work! So you're
right, I forgot to mention it in the mail before....

Greetz
Lars-Hendrik