Are you trying to install the RPM vesrion ? possibly it was not built on a RedHat 7.3
system and looks for library files or "provides" other then the ones present. you can
either, get the SRPM and --rebuild it, or check the you do have these files present in
your system and then install the RPM with --nodeps.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)