<shameless plug>
It is quite unfortunate that RedHat does not consider the security of their users
important enough to supply a recent version of OpenSSL, especially considering the
fact that all recent OpenSSL release were done in order to solve security issues with
the OpenSSL implementation.
The most recent version of OpenSSL found on the updates directory in RedHat's FTP site
is 0.9.6b. they also have the 0.9.5 version.

In light of this fact, I'd like to recommend to any user who feels his security on the
internet is important, to stop using RedHat and instead use a different Linux
distribution - one that does think security is important - such as Mandrake or SuSE.
</shameless plug>

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions