Dear Kannel User:

System status:
-Kennel version : Kannel 1.2.0
-Running on Linux
Purpose:
-Using Kannel to test new model phone

<PLEASE HELP!>

I have successfully run Kannel as a WAP gateway and able to connect to
HTTP server ,on requesting and receiving CONTENT.(on a simulated phone)

BUT, I having troble on setting up a SMS gateway.

Question:

1.If I just want to sent & received message by SMS ,
  must I use a Real SMS center or a virtual SMS center(GSM phone) ?
  IS there any other way to do this.
  * because I don't have a GSM phone or a SMS center.

2.If I just want to run  SMS Gateway as  SMS push only ,
  is REAL or VIRTUAL SMS center must be set ?

 How can I set up the Config.file.

3.for example if I do have a valid SMS center to connect to ,
  and I want to able to request and receive http content by sms.

  Then I should set this on sms-service:

  keyword = www

  get-url = "http:// %S"

TS.Kong