Kannel handles HUP signals properly by re-opening logs. I'm not sure what it does in
the code, but thats the behaviour I was expecting from it, and apparently it works as
we're using that functionality for something like 4 months now.
I know it also handles the TERM signal properly by trying to shutdown everything and
going down nicely.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Top 25 Explanations by Programmers why their programs doesn't work:
3.It did work yesterday.