Scott Houseman wrote:
Hi all.

we have a nokia devicereceiving sms messages and kannel running a sms
service.
All seems fine, but I have a question re storing these received
messages.
The Nokia 22 seems to be storing the received messages on the sim card
after having sent the request to kannel.
I tried turning on sim-buffering, but then the messages get received by
kannel twice.When it is received by the nokia and then once again
when kannel polls the sim card.Is this a bug?

Can anyone suggest a way of configuring this sms center so that SMS
messages receives are NOT stored on the SIM card or Mobile Equipment
ie they are deleted after reading.

If you set mclass=1 when calling sendsms the message will be sent directly to the display. It will not automatically be stored.

Arne