Thanks a lot for your help.
Am I right, that URL encoded means I have to use ascii value in hex?
Ok, I tried the following for port 1000:
.....UDH=%31%30%30%30%
and it sent it, but it didn't worked with my Midlet on the 3410.
But I think that is an other problem an has to do with the Nokia SMS API.
After sending such http-request, the http-line has always be changed into
.....UDH=1000%25
Is that an other possibility for sneding a port-number?

Best regards and thanks a lot.
Oh, maybe, someone of you could help me. But he needs a Nokia 3410
with a firmware newer than 4.09. It's a simple SMS test and that works only
on Nokia 3410. This is really a serios request cause I'm on my diploma
thesis and don't have a second 3410. So, if you have such a phone and want
to help me, do the following:
Go tho the WAP-site with your mobile
http://mywaphosting.com/users/fschlums/index.wml
>From there, install the MIDlet "3410Test"
Then go to Menu8 in Nokia 3410 and start the MIDlet "usertest".
Klick on options and "Send YES" or "Send No".
This simply creates a SMS with YES or NO in it. This SMS has an optional UDH
with a portnumber. My MIDlet sould listen to that port and shows it on
display. Hope so. :-)

Florian