Ahhhhh, now I think i have it!!!
Ok, a sample:
I want to send to port 6222.
First, port 6222 in hex is 0x184E
Source Port is not important, so I take 0x0000.

Then I have to send the following:
udh=%06%05%04%18%4E%00%00

The first 06 shows the full length of the User Data Header.
05 sais me, the following numbers are ports.
and 04 is the element lenght in octets.

Am I right? :-)
I've found the hint in the OTA-Patch for Kannel.
The Problem is, it still doesn't work on my 3410.But I'm rather sure, this has
to do with the Nokia SMS API. Hope I will get tomorrow a second 3410.

Best regards
Florian