Hi Mario

If you're interested in reading the contents of an incomming SMS it's
actually quite simple to do this with a combination of Kannel, PHP and
MySQL/PostgreSQL.
When an SMS is received it can be sent to a PHP script which then saves
the SMS in the database with sender's number, contents and time of
receival.

Jacob Vennervald