Hi,

I did some testing and hope that some gurus could lend me a hand and rectify or correct me. The scenario is like this

I have configure the kannel.conf file with the snippet as follow

Group = smsbox

Sendsms-port = 13013

Bearerbox-host = localhost

Global-sender = 13013

Log-file = “/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log

Log-level = 2

group = sendsms-user

username = test

password = test123

group = sms-service

keyword = HELLO

get-url=”http://localhost/test/save_msg.php?to=%P&text=%S

.

.

.

after configure the kannel.conf I run it (bearerbox and later the smsbox it runs as it suppose to with no error insight). Then based on the documentation, I use my browser to run the url which is as below

http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?to=123456&text=HELLO+toyou

and got a reply sent.

My question is based on the configuration set (the last line in the kannel config snippet, get-url above) why is it not running my php script?

My php script is as follow

<?php

        if(isset($to)) {

                echo "the variable '\$to' is set to " . $to;

                $fp = fopen("result.php", "a+") or die("cannot open/write");

                fwrite($fp, $to . " - ". $text . "\n");

                fclose($fp);

        }//end if

?>

the script should return the value of variable $to and $text and the value inserted in the result.php file. I tested the script and it works. So why when I run the above url (based on the sample) it does not work? Pls advice. Thank you.

Regards,

Tried but to no avail yet!