>Yes, the DLR are working but the uni id makes problems to me.
>When I get the
>DLR report, i do not know which sms to resend if it was failed.
>quick clue maybe?

That's why i said you need to maintan that UNI ID out of your kannel box.
That means in your app.

There is  a way to do this stuff with in kannel also but little programing
support.
Have kannel *NOT* to delete the entries from DLR storage(assuming you are
using MySQL/SDB and not internal)
then make a query into table with *status = failed_code (see docs)*
send to those destination again.

>When sending 20 sms at 6 a.m. at once, not all are sent. A
misconfiguration?

kannel takes time to send SMSes. I have tested up to 6 sms per minute.
Kannel forms a Q for messages in waiting. That goes in store file until they
are sent.

HTH
Navjot Singh