Hi Nejc,

You need to store all outgoing message in (database) table with at least
following fields: unique id number, the message itself and delivery status.
Then another application should check the status periodically (and re-send
messages still undeliver).

I believe the steps would be something like this:
1)  Have all the information (i.e. message, 'to' number) ready.
2) Store above information in the database table. (delivery status is still
not set)
3) Send message using http sendsms, set the dlr-mask (or dlrmask) and dlr-url
(or dlrurl) to get delivery status report. Here, it is very important that
you include the id number of the message as a parameter of dlr-url. Otherwise
the application (pointed by dlr-url) doesn't know the incoming delivery
status report is for which message.
4) Have a script pointed by dlr-url which will update the status report of
that particular message
5) Another application check the status report. For undeliver message, go back
to (1).

Regards,
Rudy