Hi,

I've been trying to encode/decode PDU's for sending an MMS message over a WAP
channel, and in the process trying to understand exactly how the specification
for the binary layout of the encoded PDU works.

Basically, I can parse all of the headers and the body of the message, but I
cannot find a reference which descibes exactly how a text MIME messages with a
SMIL and multiple data bodyparts is encoded into the binary PDU. Specifically, I
cannot find any reference to how the binary PDU indicates the end of the header
fields, the number/content-type of bodyparts, etc.

If anyone could point me to a useful discussion, worked example, or
specification for this, I would be grateful.

Regard,

Vin