From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 February 2004 11:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Decoding MMS PDUs

Hi,

I've been trying to encode/decode PDU's for sending an MMS message over a
WAP channel, and in the process trying to understand exactly how the
specification for the binary layout of the encoded PDU works.

Basically, I can parse all of the headers and the body of the message, but I
cannot find a reference which descibes exactly how a text MIME messages with
a SMIL and multiple data bodyparts is encoded into the binary PDU.
Specifically, I cannot find any reference to how the binary PDU indicates
the end of the header fields, the number/content-type of bodyparts, etc.

If anyone could point me to a useful discussion, worked example, or
specification for this, I would be grateful.

Regard,

Vin