Bharathi S wrote:

> But I am unable to find How to redirect
> the SMS to DB. Now I have only one idea to parse the Kannel.Store
> file. Is it the right way ??

I would not go that route... Might be possible, but the best way is to define default sms-service that catches all incoming SMSs, and then invokes some app that does the actual storing. You can pass the contents of SMS via HTTP to web app that stores it to db, or use the "exec" to execute some shell script / program to do the storing.

--
The Bears know what is going on in the woods.
That is why you don't ever feed the bears.