Hi Indra,

> 1. I sent 5 messages into one destination number with dlr mask 7.

Why "7" ? To my knowledge Indonesian operator report only "1" (success) and no
report for "2" and "4". Had we asked for "31", basically we will get only "1"
and "8" (smsc submit).

> 2. Somehow one message is not sent successfully, maybe my gsm modem has no
> signal.
>       -> Is there a way to find out which message is not sent? (Without
> watching the log file)

One possible approach (which I do) is to keep record of outgoing sms and the
dlr status in a database table.

> 3. When the delivery report arrives, I don't know which message is
> delivered?
>
> Can we add a reference id for each request so the kannel will tell the
> client when the message submitted, not submitted, delivered, and
> undelivered with the reference id as an identifier of each request?

Sure you can. Again (as in answer number 2), we need a table to keep track of
outgoing message. And we use the (unique) message id number in that table to
reference each message. dlrurl (in version 1.3.1) point to a script which
function is to update the dlr status based on that id number. If a status
information is received, we know it is for which message (because we have the
message id in the table)

Regards,
Rudy