Hi Marko
the url should be like this
get-url="http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80/testservice.php?sender=%p&text=%k+%r";

where p is the MO number k is the keyword and r is the remaining text

and the php u have to get the recieve and the reply to the request
that will go as the MT back to the mobile

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 15:55, Marko Helle wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Just to be more specific, I need to know how to build url which sends MO
> message, i.e. what should be path, is username/password requred, is
> keyword concatenated with message, etc.
>
> :)Marko

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.