Hi List,

for processing of incoming SMS I need the recipients number (get-url invokation is used). I tried the parameter %P and this one always contains the number that the message-originator typed. Unfortunately this number is not always the same as the one that's listed in the bearerbox access logs to-field. But the later one is is the one I really need to process, e.g. if a network provider is just a reseller without SMSC access for sending SMS so that I need to determine about which network the response has to be sent.

Thx in advance,
Christian.