Hi,

I want to simulate the working of Kannel WAP gateway ?
I have found one method here
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/wi-kannelwap.html?ca=dgr-lnxw09WAPLinux

Which says that

"Testing with a WAP-enabled mobile phone simulator
You need two machines, one running a Windows® operating
system, and the other the Linux gateway, preferably connected through a
LAN. The Linux machine must be connected to the Internet, either
directly or indirectly.
You can use the Nokia 7210 Content Authoring SDK which is available for a Windows system.
Install it in a Windows system.
Do a little configuring and set the gateway address to the IP address of
the Linux machine running the gateway.
Now type any Web site address serving WML pages from the simulator and
you are done!"

Is there a way by which I can show the working of kannel wap gateway on a MOBILE phone ?

Thanks