Hello All,

            I’ve been having some troubles with the throttling feature (it does not seem to work, do I need a patch or something?? Running kannel.1.4.0..) so at one point one SMPP connection starts sending over the “Message Queue Full” , and kannel seems to keep trying and trying and trying to resend the SMS rendering that connection useless. Is there a way to tell Kannel to give up on that SMS after a certain time? Can anyone please help me with the throttling feature? Has anyone had any luck using it??

Thank you!

Alejandro