although a number of solutions are possible, I would consider the
following to be the simplest:
configure both smsc's as normal, then configure an smsbox tha can be
used to post to both.
then create a default service for each of the smsc's, which has a url
pointing  to  the smsbox, and also passes the smsc to be delivered from.
Here is a pseudo config:
group   = smsc
smsc   = smpp
smsc-id   = SMSC-1

 group  = smsc
smsc  = smpp
smsc-id    = SMSC-2

group   = sms-service
keyword  = default
get-url  =
"http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/sendsms?smsc=SMSC-2&?username=test2&password=test2&sender=%p&text=%a&recipient=%P";
accepted-smsc   = SMSC-1

group   = sms-service
keyword   = default
get-url   =
"http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/sendsms?smsc=SMSC-1&username=test2&password=test2&sender=%p&text=%a&recipient=%P";
accepted-smsc   = SMSC-2

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 8080

group = sendsms-user
name = "Test"
username = test2
password = test2

Hope this helps,
    Kyriacos Sakkas

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **