De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Egon Andersen
Enviado el: Friday, August 12, 2005 4:16 PM
Para: users@kannel.org
Asunto: Confused by user's guide

Hi,

I'm totally new to kannel, and has just installed the RPM for FC3.
According to the 1.4.0 User's Guide, I should now be able to start Kannel by
running:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/kannel start

Well, I can't find anything in init.d named kannel

The User's Guide indicates that there should be a configuration file in
/etc/kannel/kannel.conf That is not existing either.
Nor are /usr/share/doc/kannel existing

I can find a README file and a few other files related to kannel, but not
the files mentioned in the User's Guide.
Are there missing something in the RPM for FC3 or is it the User's Guide
that is errouneous?

Best regards
Egon Andersen