Alejandro is pointing out that black-list within sms-service or smsbox
is not behaving as expected. The directive is ignored. If this is so,
it's a bug.

Anyway, black-list directive cannot be used to send any reply to the
black-listed mobile numbers. I think the following sentence (from the
user guide, just above Table 6-8) may lead to some confusion:

Service group black-list has a special meaning: if the incoming
message is in service's black-list, this service is used to reply to
user. If unset, message will be discarded.