Hi Wilfried,

Wilfried Goesgens wrote:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 06:15:29PM +0100, Gareth Reakes wrote:

Hi all,

I have an Seimens MC35 hooked up to a 1.4 kannel installation on redhat. About 1 in 10 times an sms is received it does not come through. The following error in the logs occurs:

your mc35 is a verry modern piece of tec. it offers you
not just the sim-memory, but allso its own.
(SM, ME) so if a message is received, the first available slot is used. if you use the ME memory, your sim-memory doesn't get polled. i've added the functionality to block messages in thte new at driver, called hogs.

you can find my version at http://tar.gzipped.org/gateway.tar.bz2

Thanks for that. What files have changed? I have some custom changes myself and so cant use your gateway as is.

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director           Embrace Mobile
+44-1865-811197              http://www.embracemobile.com