None of this phones works with Kannel, because they need a http proxy
connection and Kannel doesn't provide this feature.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de 'Wilfried
Goesgens'
Envoyé : lundi 7 novembre 2005 11:01
À : users@kannel.org
Objet : Re: R: important question

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 10:49:53AM +0100, Teo wrote:
> Thanks!
> My Nokia 6630 send correctly MMS message to another mobile phone and I
> receive one wap push message, so I think that the problem is the
> incompatibility between Kannel and Nokia 6630, so I want to buy Nokia 6230i
> if it is compatible with Kannel. Do you say if Nokia 6230i is compatible?
> Thanks a lot!

it should work with both of them. but anybody will be able to help you unless
you provide a
more detailed information what you are doing. how are you sending the push?
via smsc-Connection? what appears in the logfile?
(/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log)
are you able to send plain text messages?
via which operator do you send sms?