Excuse me, am not talking about polyphonic ringtones, these are MMS-like.
I was talking about simple ringtone and logos, basic ones :)

On 5/15/06, Mi Reflejo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Fourat,

The scheme for polyphonic ringtone is:

Kannel ---WAP PUSH--> Phone ---Http Request --> kannel/Wap Gateway --> webserver

WAP Push is a SMS within the header of which is included a link to a
WAP address. On receiving a WAP Push, the compatible mobile handset
automatically gives the user the option to access the WAP content on
his handset. The WAP Push directs the end-user to a WAP address where
content is stored ready for viewing or downloading onto the handset.
This wap address may be a page or a WAP site.

For wap pushes, kannel uses a "Push Proxy Gateway". To know how
configure it and send wap pushes i sugest you start off reading:
http://www.kannel.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.html#PPG

Regards