To: "Leonard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: SMPP 3.4 Optional params

There are no "optional parameters" in bind operations. (Maybe you are
talking about system_type?)
Kannel follows strictly SMPP specs. If you need to add any parameter
which isn't in specs you should look to other way or take a look into
sources by yourself :).

Otherwise, if SimpleWire follows SMPP specs, kannel will help you.

Regards,
Martín Conte.