Hello all!

The problem seams to be that Smarttrust uses an own WML compiling mechanism producing a proprietary byte code. WML scripts in Kannel can be converted to Smarttrust WML byte code by using a special tool called "Transformer Pro". Does anyone know how to get that tool?
Or any other hints?

Please!

Jonny Karlsson
Research assistant
Arcada - Polytechnic, Helsinki, Finlnand