Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:58:22 -0300
From: "Alejandro Guerrieri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: how to setup Dialup line
To: "users@kannel.org" <users@kannel.org>

Sokha,

What are you trying to accomplish?

If you need to send SMS, the SMPP connection it's more than enough.
You don't need a dialup line, any decent internet connection will do.

What do you need a wap gateway for? You can hook that to any internet
connection also, but if you're trying to setup a wap site or just
provide sms messaging, you don't need a wap gateway at all.

Regards,